Dot to Dot x Bluemama Porcelain Bowl
Adding steam hole, when warming or cooking food, slightly open the steam hole on the silicone lid and twist to prevent the food from drying out and control the moisture content. Simple cooking with only one side of the steam hole! If you are running out of time, please open both halls.
⍣ Perfectly preventing from leaking
Perfect airtightness, safe portability "With its binding technology that blocks the flow of air, it has a much better sealing power than conventional (plastic, glass) baby food containers, so you can store baby food that is easily perishable without deterioration. It prevents broth and odors from leaking, so you can take it with you when you go out."
⍣ Strong heat resistance
Safe container made of natural material "earth" KE1300 It is not a product that is baked in a quick time at a temperature of 1300 degrees, but is carefully baked twice for a long time for 24 hours. All glass containers are images dropped from a height of 1 meter like a child's ceramic container. It is not easily broken even if dropped. It is a product produced in Korea and has excellent strength and durability, so it is not easily broken.
❥Material: Lip - Platinum Silicone / Container - eco-friendly earthenware material
❥Size: 9.7*6 cm / 250ml
❥ Made in Korea
Q & A
Q: How to disinfect?
Sterilize by boiling in boiling water for 1-2 minutes. The frequency of disinfection varies from person to person, so you can disinfect freely after sterilizing with boiling water when purchasing for the first time.
Q. Can a baby bottle sterilizer be sterilized?
Porcelain products can be used in hot water disinfection dishwashers, microwaves, and baby bottle sterilizers.
Q. Is there a glaze coating?
A porcelain is the safest and harmless because it contains no substances other than earth, water, and fire. There are several types of ceramics that make it hard, whiten, or shiny. It is baked at 1300 degrees after immersing in the soil component, so it is baked at 1300 degrees, which melts iron, so even if there was a bad substance, you can think of it as being oxidized and blown away.
Q. The lid doesn't seem to fit ㅠㅠ
A Ceramic products are not standardized like plastic or rubber, so the shape itself is not perfect, so it is sealed with a silicone lid. It doesn't matter whether it fades or is slightly covered, it doesn't matter depending on the shape of the product, and it is a sealing product, so if it does not leak and work when water is put in the product, it is not defective. if it does not leak and does not leak as it is a sealing product. is not
It is slightly convex due to the retrospective dome during the porcelain production process. Because of that, the gap between the scales is slightly different, but if you put water in and measure the capacity, the scale is made according to the capacity. The weight and capacity (scale) of the product itself may have an error of about 8-10% depending on the location and temperature of the kiln firing during the porcelain product process, condition and handmade method, and this is not a defect. section scale.
★ Caution ★
- Do not wipe with a stiff material such as a steel wool. Use a soft sponge to clean the product as scratches may occur when using a rough scouring iron.
- Please be careful when using sharp tools. Be careful that the printed part may peel off or scratch when using a fork, knife, or sharp tool.
- Please be careful when storing the product. When storing products stacked, the rough heel and printed parts may peel off or scratch, so please keep them separately.
- Please do not give a strong shock. Porcelain products of general strength and hardness may crack or break if dropped from a high place or subjected to impact.
- Microwave Dishwasher Oven - Be sure to wipe dry when using in a microwave or oven. Sudden temperature changes can crack the product. You can use the dishwasher unless you wash it with very hot water for a long time. Please note that ceramic products can be microwaved, and gold, silver, and fake gold products cannot be used.
- If you use a knife or fork, etc., it may cause injury.
- It may be damaged if it falls from a high place or hits a hard object.
- Do not use in direct fire or toaster.
- Do not store near fire.
- Do not place directly on top of an electric stove with a heating element. When you take it out after heating it in the microwave, please be careful about the flashback caused by water vapor.